Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of our services. By using our services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use our services.
- Use of Services: Our services are intended for use by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account or using our services.
- Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also agree not to engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of our services.
- Intellectual Property: Our services and all content and materials included on them, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Termination of Services: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Our services are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our services.
- Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. If we make changes, we will post those changes on this page and update the revision date at the top of this policy.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us.